Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lady February Sweater => February Lady Sweater

I have seen this pattern KAL for some months before and love to join with the crowd. First thing I was to do for sure, check out the page of Flintknits page. After read it at her blog and also on ravelry.. I would like to do pick up my needles and the yarn... but umm.. the pattern, after some attempts, I finally can download it from ravelry. Next step, the yarn and needles... Yarn... I planned to use some from my stash. It's about the time. But the pattern is using 5 mm needles, and the yarn I wish to use will not fit the size M of the pattern cause the gauge will not fit.

My yarn is Sirdar Breeze in yellow, it's cotton yarn, soft and suitable with our tropic rainy season here in Jakarta, where even we have some cloudy days but the temp will max down to 22 degrees celcius (or perhaps 20 in air-con room).

So I started knitting, with size L using needles 4 mm. I am now on the row where I have to add some eyelet increase. I am still do the counting where I should put the YO. Wish me luck :-)



No comments: